“Traditional Soak Off Manicure” Rules
- Total time allowed is 1 hour
- This competition is done on natural nails only.
- The required elements for the competition are as followed.
- The model is to come with nails ready to be manicured. Models must not have ANY products one the nail when they arrive. Removing of product prior to arena evaluations are forbidden.
- The nails are to be manicured during the competition, soaking is optional. Lotion and massage is not necessary.
- All models nails will be checked to make sure manicures and filing of the nail were not done prior to the competition. This includes removing of product
- Nail must appear to be at least 1 week without any type of manicuring and surface filing
- If it is determined that the models nails have been manicured or file on prior to the competition a 5 point deduction can be enforced on the competitor.
- The nails must be enhanced and covered with any type of color gels, including: gel paint, soak off gel, color gel andgel polish. No traditional nail polish or any type of paints that are not considered a gel.only gel products
- Top sealer must be applied
- Rules of sanitation must be adhered too.
- All products must be clearly labeled by the brand in use
- All products used for manicuring are allowed.
- All products and tools must be on the table prior to the start of the competition.
- You are not allowed to get products out of your case or have product brought in from outside of the competition arena once the competition begins.
- Total score for Division 1 is 70, Division 2 is 75, and Division 3 is 80.
- One hand is to be solid red color.
- One hand is to be applied in a traditional French manicure. Using white on the free edge and French shades on the plate. No glitter, shimmer or frost.
All colors must be free of pearl and opalescent